There are many cosmetic laser centers in Pune available right now and they offer various services. Laser hair removal, wrinkles, hair loss, and acne treatment are among them. They also perform liposuction, cosmetic dentistry, vision correction and plastic surgery as well.
Unslightly hair can make both men and women uncomfortable and feel unattractive and less confident about their appearance. Also constant shaving and waxing can be a burden not to mention the constant irritation. For this reason many seek permanent laser assisted Laser treatment
This is because the laser is only effective at killing parts of the hair follicle at a time, Laser are highly safe and effective amongst known techniques for hair removal because Laser removal works on the principle of selective photo thermolysis that specifically targets the hair follicles to be damaged and secures the surrounding tissue and skin. Thus permanently reduction in hair growth only after a series of treatments. The entire treatment is relatively painless- most people experience slight prickly sensation and some redness in treated area and side effects subside within few hours after the treatment.
Benefits of Laser treatment over the other known techniques
• Laser treatment is fastest then other technique
• It is very safe cause it specifically targets the hair follicle without injuring surrounding tissue
• It is permanent technique
• Unlike procedures like waxing and threading it doesn’t cause sagging of skin in fact it makes skin tighter glowing and younger looking
• Laser hair removal is non-invasive, gentle technique that eliminates undesirable hair from all parts of the body.
• Replaces waxing, electrolysis and razors.
• Immediate return to normal activities.
These are some tips to optimize the benefits of Laser treatment.
• Avoid excess sun exposure prior to the treatment – changing the color of your skin can make it difficult to continue with a series of laser treatments effective
• Don’t wax or tweeze hair prior to Laser hair removal – these processes can make it impossible for laser to break down the follicle effectively, so you may need to go in for more sessions just to achieve the results you want.
• Avoid tanning and sun exposure for at least two weeks after treatment this can promote healthy healing of the treated area and also stunt re growth of the hair structure.
• Be prepared to book series of sessions – most people need to undergo a laser hair removal treatment every four to eight weeks,
• Depending on the treated area
• Use cooling gel and good quality of moisture to keep skin healthy – if your skin is especially sensitive and you experience some pain or discomfort after session of Laser hair removal, use a cooling gel, aloe vera- based lotion or gel, or high quality moisturizer to keep skin healthy, smooth and soft.
• Contact Suvish for an appointment for permanent hair removal and get the flawless skin you always dreamt to be in.